Fundraise Your Way
The Ryan Swindell fundraiser
Fundraise Your Way is the Lymphoma Research Foundation’s (LRF) volunteer and community fundraising program, under the Foundations' Team LRF brach. Each year, thousands of volunteers across the country turn their talents and interests into unique fundraising events to support the LRF's mission of eradicating lymphoma and serving all those impacted by this blood cancer. Fundraisers can range anywhere from social events such as bake sales and parties, to athletic events like bike rides and marathons.
Have a fundraising idea in mind but don’t know how to make it happen? Whether you’re new to fundraising or a seasoned fundraiser, the LRF staff will provide the tools and support you need to make your event a success. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212)349-9009 and we will help you develop your plan to give back to the lymphoma community.
Why Your Support Matters
Team Crossfit Explode fundraiser
The funds you raise ensure that the Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) can continue to fund critical innovative lymphoma research, and provide world class education and patient services to people with lymphoma and their caregivers. That is why 100% of the proceeds from third-pary fundraising events go directly to the LRF's mission to eradicate lymphoma and serve all those impacted by this blood cancer.
How the Lymphoma Research Foundation Helps:
- LRF has invested nearly $60 million in innovative lymphoma research, to-date.
- LRF's research program is overseen by its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB), comprised of 45 of the world’s foremost experts in lymphoma.
- LRF's commitment to funding research conducted by early career scientists ensures the best and brightest researchers pursue a career in lymphoma research.
- LRF assists members of the lymphoma community by providing comprehensive, disease-specific programs and services free of charge.
- LRF's educational programs and digital resources are accessed by more than one million people every year.
Stories From Members of the Lymphoma Community:
"It's rewarding to not only give back to a Foundation that was there for me,
but in turn connect with and help others now going through the same battles I have fought.
- Jeff Iredell